23 Apr TMJ Self-Analysis
Take this quick and easy TMJ survey to rate your TMJ problem:
- Do you suffer from frequent headaches or migraines?
- Do your teeth or crowns keep chipping or breaking?
- Are your face and neck muscles constantly sore?
- Does your jaw regularly make popping or clicking noises?
- Do your ears ring?
- Are your teeth sensitive when you bite down?
- Do you sometimes have unexplained nausea or vertigo?
- Has your jaw ever “frozen” in place, even for a few seconds?
- Do your ears ever tingle or itch?
- Do you grind or clench your teeth at night?
If you have answered “Yes” to three or more of these questions, you probably should be examined for TMJ disorder.